Workplace 3.0: Shaping the Office and Culture in the Digital Age
Hernan Rein, Global CHRO, Royal Vopak
Anna Lundström, VP HR Freemium & GUs, Spotify
Olga Martens-Stuurman, Director Future of Work, HP
The office of the future will be shaped from the lessons learned today and with future disruptions in mind. Many individuals found increased flexibility and productivity by working remotely and don’t want to return to the office. While others realized they thrive with face-to-face collaboration in the office without the distractions they may encounter at home. Therefore, business leaders must think about the possibility of future pandemics when considering the office of the future. It’s clear, that technology will play a major role in what these spaces will offer, look like, and how they will operate.
The leading voices of this interactive discussion will discuss what the future of work would look like in the digital age.
- Holistic approach - How has the concept of workplace ‘culture’ evolved during the pandemic?
- Workplace Design - What is the purpose of the office in the (digital) future?
- Organizational culture - How to remain your culture in a hybrid/remote environment?
- Employee Experience – How can digital/tech help to address the different needs and preferences of your employees?
- Technology - How will technology change the way we work and which technologies should HR leaders focus on?